Committed to improving our environmental performance
We have a responsibility towards the environment and the impact our business has on it – locally and globally. That’s why we aim to prevent pollution, through the implementation of an Environmental Management System.
This is how we intend to achieve this goal:
- Comply fully with all relevant environmental legislation and follow best industrial practice.
- Encourage full participation and commitment of all employees in the production processes on environmental issues.
- Reduce our impact on the environment through the adoption of waste reduction and recycling practices wherever practical.
- Ensure that all the materials used are unloaded, used, stored and disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Ensure that the environmental management system is fully documented and reviewed to ensure sound environmental practice and achieve continual improvement.
- Find ways to minimise energy consumption.
- Review the environmental impact of future plant, equipment and locations prior to its purchase and use.
- Cooperate with the public, customer and other interested parties on environmental issues.